THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL UWE KOETTER COMPETITIONS
It is believed that rain on your wedding day is a blessing.
This belief could easily be brought to life by simply purchasing your engagement ring from Uwe Koetter and registering for our Diamond Rain promotion. If it rains on your wedding day we will refund you the price of your engagement ring up to the value of R20 000.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Rainfall will be measured at the closest international airport to the venue of the wedding by the South African Weather Service (www.weathersa.co.za) on the day of the wedding.
2. Rainfall is subject to a minimum based on the average daily rainfall of the area in which the venue of the wedding is located:
Cape Town: 30mm
East London: 70mm
Port Elizabeth: 60mm
The rainfall is measured at 8am each day and we will be using the South African Weather Service’s rainfall numbers.
3. To qualify for the refund, the wedding must take place a maximum of two years and a minimum of 30 days after the purchase of the engagement ring.
4. The Diamond Rain certificate must be signed at least thirty (30) days before the wedding day. If the wedding date is rescheduled after the completion of the certificate, the certificate will be voided and a new certificate must be completed prior to the original wedding date and at least thirty (30) days before the new wedding date.
5. To receive the refund, the original purchaser must present the following:
a. The original sales receipt
b. The marriage licence
c. The Diamond Rain certificate
d. The purchaser’s ID or driver’s license
6. The refund will be given to the original purchaser only and cannot be transferred or sold.
7. The refund will be paid in the form of an electronic transfer.
8. Claims must be presented within thirty days after the wedding date.
9. The purchaser grants Uwe Koetter the right to use names, photographs and wedding information when a refund is granted, for any purpose without additional compensation or consideration.
10. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
11. Uwe Koetter reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the rules at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
12. Specifically excluded are acts of God